Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Farthest Place I've Been

"No one else can speak the words on your lips. Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. 
Today is where 
your book begins. 
The rest is still unwritten." 




"It may be when we no longer know what to do, 
we have come to our real work, 
and that when we no longer know 
which way to go, 
we have begun 
our real journey."


Where will my journey begin to go to that farthest place?
Do I know where is that place?
Yes, I know where it is...
It is just inside of me...
It teaches me to go to the eternal way...
It dictates me what will I do...
It leads me to a path that I know...
A path to eternal love...
A path that for eternal friendship...

...and then where I realize
that the farthest place in this world
is just within my reach that I always ignore.
It is in my heart that gives and extend love to anyone...


"To love yourself 
is a never-ending journey"  
                                                   - Oprah Winfrey


No comments:

Post a Comment